The 114th MLB World Series has already started with a bang. The wild-card games are already over, and the division series has started from 5th October 2018. On Tuesday, 3rd October 2018, i.e., the day the playoffs began, Major League Baseball has started with a partnership with YouTube and promoting it’s paid online streaming services.
So, along with the other options, you can also enjoy the MLB World Series with the YouTube TV services. YouTube is one of the best video streaming services in the world; the Google-owned channel had signed as a presenting sponsor of the 2018 MLB World Series.
Ad Campaign of YouTube TV Live Streaming Services for MLB World Series
So, if you are watching the match in Fox channel, which is the network airing the Fall Classis, you will find the TV commercials for YouTube. Along with this, YouTube will also do ad campaign across the MLB’s websites, in stadiums, on the social media accounts. Even some professional MLB players will appear for the promotion of the YouTube TV live streaming service.
The ad campaign will also have programs to pick few lucky fans and give them the chance of a lifetime to experience the MLB World Series matches as a VIP.
Let’s check out some best ways to watch MLB World Series live stream 2018 in HD quality.
Different Services of YouTube TV
Youtube TV is one of the additions in the services to live stream the MLB World series matches. It is a great strategy to reach out to the audiences around the world and providing them with the opportunity to enjoy the games.
- Channels: – The YouTube TV service includes around 50 networks along with live local feeds from Fox, NBC, CBS, ABC, etc. including popular cable networks like ESPN, FX, and AMC.
- Storage: – It comes with the option of Cloud DVR which has no storage limits and thus, it will travel the users within the U.S. That means, you can stream recorded videos on any devices and whenever and wherever you wish to. It comes with an option to record live TV without running out of storage. The recordings will be kept stored for nine months.
- Devices to watch: – You can view the YouTube TV in any devices like mobile, tablet, computer and you can also stream the same on your TV with Google Chromecast or TV with built-in Chromecast, AirPlay through Apple TV.
- Some accounts: – Every membership of YouTube TV will come with six accounts, and each will come with unique recommendations and personal storage of DVR.
- Price: – The cost of having YouTube TV subscription is nearly half that you pay for your cable connection. Along with this, the subscriptions come with no commitments as users can unsubscribe at any point in time. The charges for YouTube TV subscription is only $35 per month.
Read more about MLB World series streams here.
YouTube TV is going to quickly spread its services and cover more cities in the country in the coming few months. If you want to check whether it has been launched in your market or not, just visit tv.youtube.com and review the information on the launch.